Carlyn and Company Interiors + Design is seeking an experienced INTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER to join our exciting Class-A Multi-Family interior architecture and design studio in our Great Falls, VA office. If you are energized by teamwork, a hands-on environment, and interaction with everyone from CEO to visiting office dogs, this opportunity is for you. We are a team of like-minded professionals that share a passion for delighting clients with amazing designs and meeting fast-paced deadlines while prioritizing work-life balance. We strongly value unique talent and loyalty and reward both with flexibility and growth opportunities. Carlyn and Company is a top place to work because of our supportive and collaborative attitude, our ability for professionalism in a fun, relaxed office, and our care for our employees as whole people. You could be our next Interior Architect Project Manager!
The ideal candidate will be ready to jump on architectural design assignments with an emphasis on creative design, materials research and specification, rendering, visualization and 3-D modeling. The position requires strong design, graphic and presentation skills, and the ability to develop visionary work under the guidance of our senior Design Director. You will lead a team and work collaboratively to see projects through from conception to completion. Requires client communication and quick travel to some east coast job sites as necessary.
The qualified client will possess:
• Strong visual, graphic, color and architectural sense
• Specific experience in high-end unusual finish materials, applications and construction detailing.
• Ability to work with other designers and collaborate with/inspire each other
• Experience with hand sketches and 3-D modeling programs
• Ability to generate and develop programming, space planning, layouts, selections, and specifications of finishes, equipment, lighting and materials.
• Ability to coordinate with architect, MEP, structural and engineers, vendors, contractors and answer RFIs
• Ability to lead/manage CAD and assistant designer in document preparation and construction administration.
• Up-to-date knowledge of Multi-Family/Hospitality design trends
• Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
• Auto-CAD and Photoshop proficiency and Sketch-Up/Revit and Abobe Suite experience required
• Minimum of 5 -10 years of related hands-on design experience in large scale Multi-Family, Hospitality, and or Class-A commercial/corporate interior design projects
MUST BE LOCAL AND HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Interested and qualified individuals please respond with specific experience and salary requirements. Please include a cover letter. Feel free to send a link to or photo or sample of your applicable work product. Please no phone calls. Apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org