LOCATION-SPECIFIC: Seeking a representative in/with knowledge of the GREATER NEW YORK CITY market. This position works from home.
National award-winning interior architecture and design firm, located in Washington, DC metro, is seeking an ambitious, energetic and self-motivated individual to join our team, working with our business development director to expand our client base, locally, and regionally.
We are a full-service interior design firm, servicing the multi-family development sector, with an expertise in new construction, asset repositioning, and model merchandising for the luxury residential market. Current client base includes Washington DC metro, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Florida.
If you have:
• Experience in the real estate, architecture, construction or interior design field, preferably on the client services or sales / business development side.
• Proven track record of strong sales abilities, meeting and exceeding expectations for client development and increased revenue. 2-4 years of sales experience a must.
• Strong and professional lead generation and prospecting skills on the phone, as well as in person. Comfortable with "cold" and "warm" calling.
• Demonstrated success in uncovering new business opportunities within the guidelines provided by the parent company, and expanding the prospect data base.
• Ability to secure new clients, and manage the client services needs for this new client base.
• Experience in implementing new business plans that include uncovering leads, phone and e-mail communication, identifying qualified new clients, and follow through with proposal writing.
• Strong computer skills, and the ability to work with, and expand an existing data base
• Knowledge of local development industry, and experience in a related field in a sales capacity
• Interest in a flexible, commission- and bonus-based sales position. Ability to work from home base, but must travel as needed to corporate office in Washington, DC and client markets as necessary. This is a perfect position for motivated individual seeking a part time, supplementary income opportunity.
• National award winning projects, highly respected in the development field. Local name recognition and respect.
• Strong marketing tools, including collateral materials, on-going in-house marketing program, existing database, recently completed projects for prospect tours and support in many markets.
• Working in tandem with New Business Director for support and guidance.
Candidates must have 2-4 years track record as business development / sales professional.
--Exceptional negotiation skills and ability to secure business.
--Experience in the real estate, interior design, architecture, development industry.
--Self motivated, independent self starter.
Interested and qualified individuals please respond with cover letter, resume and references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org